Christmas is always a refreshing opportunity for a new approach to your sales strategy. This time also gives an opportunity to re-introduce your brand to customers who may have used your services throughout the last year.
Part of building your business into a brand is having some promotional products, and what better time to utilize than Christmas as a reason for connecting with clients through some branded Christmas Gifts.
The products you brand as gifts should be unique and useful. The objective of a branded gift should be a product they’ll remember long after their business with you is finished.
So how exactly do you go about picking these items? Should they be related directly to your business, like an iPhone cover for a sales representative, or off the wall like Golf tee’s for a trade business? Out There Branding has put together a useful list of guiding rules followed by some popular gift ideas that are available through Out There Branding for Christmas, get in touch!
The Branded Christmas Gift Do’s
Ensure you have a gift that…
- Reflects your company
- Is something useful and trendy
- is relevant and valuable on its own
- is intimate, authentic and unexpected
And ensure you…
- Look at your audience before choosing
- Serve your intended goal and catch the users eye
- Choose a most memorable product
- Choose a product that demonstrates your brand
- Keeps quality over quantity