Logos, branding and signage create an immediate first impression, giving people an idea of your business within a few seconds of viewing it. Trends change and an old sign may create the perception of an out-dated business. So, why not? Take advantage of OTB current Flags and Banners Sale.
Use the power of your brand’s identity and re-establish a sense of trust, confidence and recognition in-line with modern day business practices, by displaying dynamic and compelling exterior signage with your *Business Logo digitally printed on branded flags.
All marketing efforts make a difference… Logos and signs that are simple and easily recognisable invoke interest and redevelop your brand power. This video “How Did We Get Here? Why we use symbols” proves that Signage effectively communicates to the masses and for thousands of years Symbols have been used as a way to create interest and brand awareness for events, products and services.
*When considering your Branded Flag, a sign needs to be direct informative and simple. Here’s a few do’s and don’t’s you may wish to consider:
- Check out similar business brands but avoid mimicking their logo and colours too closely
- Quickly and Clearly communicate your brand, avoiding clutter and unreadable fonts
- Avoid using generic Clip art and select shapes that are unique, appropriate and recognisable
- Easily resizable logo, consistent and applicable to various formats and device interfaces. (smartphone, android, tablet, laptop, computer)
- Place flags in locations where people expect to see them.
- Take into account the location of building entrances and the desired path of travel, in relation to roads, parking, and walkways.
- Decide which flags can have permanent messages and which ones need to be changeable.
- Popular colours are blue black and red. (Actually 35% of women and 57% of men prefer Blue compared with other colours)
These charts can be used as a ‘guide’ to determine the suggested size and height of lettering and symbols, with relation to the distance from which the sign is to be read.
|Viewing Distance Up To:||Letter Height||SYMBOLS|
|Viewing Distance Up To:||Letter Height|
With a choice of flag stands available, suitable for all terrain; spiked bases for sand & dirt, weighted for hard surfaces, or wall brackets attached to your exhibition or store front. Consider advertising weekly or monthly specials with OTB replacement Banner flags, allowing you to change your message regularly when desired. The complete set-up comes with your Digitally printed Branded Banner flag, aluminium alloy frame and base.
Click on the video and see how easy it is to use.